Saturday, February 26, 2011

I really am here!

Ok so by now my parents back in the states, as well as the rest of you, are probably starting to wonder "Where are the pictures?!"
So here it goes....

First of all, to prove that I actually am here...
 This one is outside of the Presidential House


And the large Santiago back ground


My first view of the country from the plane. From here I knew this place would suck.


 There is an interesting juxtaposition of old and new in Santiago


 Nacho and Adson, so very helpful for my first few days in the country


 The start of what I feel will be a very large album of graffiti art. 


 My next craft project...


 The museum that I found.


 HUGE church in Santiago.


 Mi amiga Megan!


And this is one of the things that my host mom will be making.

Oh how ever will I manage in a country so inhospitable...?

5 comments:

  1. Studying abroad can be quite rough especially in the desperate conditions you display here. You'll just have to deal with it and do the best you can with what you are given...

    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place to be! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt! So happy for you- you are finally in Chile! I remember you planning last year. Hoping your time is filled with joy and good people! Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great start to your semester! Rudy says, "prueba una chirimoya!" YUM YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. matty! Im luvins you so mooch!

    ReplyDelete