Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day of Travels

Today's the day! The sun is shining! The tanks is clean and we are getting out of here!
(I'm sure someone will get that reference)

Anyway, I am currently en route to Chile right now. I am sitting at some crap computer at the free-wirelesss-free Dalas/Fort Worth Airport. I don't get it, it is a huge airport with tons of stuff in it, but no wireless. Sad. I don't even know what to expect as far as internet access goes when it  comes to Chile, so I shouldn't really be complaining.

Back to my travels...
I have a nice long day lay over in Dalas but I managed to find a nice quiet space where to hang out. I knew it was good when the people who work in the airport started showing up there for their breaks.

Nothiong too interesting for now. When I get to Chile, I am going to meet up with my amigo Nacho and stay with him for a few days before meeting up with my group on Wednesday.

Adios for now!

Mateo

1 comment:

  1. The tank is clean!! O no! Now Nemo can't get back to the ocean!

    ReplyDelete